[EMS Discuss] EMS Event Idea: Kickstarted Panel

Ben Hallert ben at hallert.net
Thu Jan 16 07:27:09 PST 2014

While working on a different project, I stumbled across another community
rental option that may be of use:

http://www.stellariabuilding.com/files/stellaria-community-room-rental-info.pdf

They have two different rooms, one (capacity 25) for $15 an hour (2 hour
minimum) and the other (capacity 55, has projector) for $30 and hour (also
2 hour minimum).  I have not been there in person, but if they don't have
the restriction of charging admission that the Library does, it could be a
useful space if the function needs that capability.

Ben

- Ben