[EMS Discuss] Member List with optional photo opt in

Cord Slatton cord42 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 19:52:20 PST 2014

Hello all,

At a members request (I think it's a great idea also) I am going to put
together a opt in member list with an optional photo on the website. This
is to make it easier to put names to faces with events and meeting lots of
people, I know it would help me to be bale to go home after an Open Hack
Night and be able to look up the person I met yet again but can never
remember their name :D

If you would like to be included in the list please email me your name as
you would like it on the site and optionally a headshot photo.

If I do not hear from a member that member will not be included in the
listing (I can certainly include you later, or remove you later as well,
easily).

Cord Slatton-Valle
cord42 at gmail.com