[EMS Discuss] Kickstarter Panel: What do you want to know?

Mark Danburg-Wyld danburgwyld at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 13:43:00 PST 2014

Hey all,

As previously announced - the kickstarter panel discussion is moving
forward for March 2, 10-noon. Tentatively, we're still on for the Eugene
Public Library as the location - unless things will Wilson come together
very very soon.

One thing I want to do is give the panelists a list of questions to address
during the panel discussion. I do have some general things to ask - "give
us an overview of your specific project", "what were some resources you
used in preparing", etc., but those reflect just my own specific ignorances
and curiosities.

So: do you have some questions that you are particularly interested in
learning more about? If so - shoot me an email. I will use your feedback in
preparing a list of questions, which I want to give to the panelists by the
end of next week so they can prepare.

Thanks!
Mark