[EMS Discuss] Office cam is back online

Mr. Clif clif at eugeneweb.com
Tue Jan 21 20:36:01 PST 2014

Hi Gang,

the office cam is back online. It works fine but I couldn't figure out
how to get the routers dhcp server to assign addressed based on mac
addresses. This may mean that its address wasn't truly static which
would be necessary for the port forwarding rules to work. So I set a
static address in the camera bypassing DHCP. The last problem I had was
the HP printer took this address so I unplugged that.

All the cams are documented here:

http://www.eugenemakerspace.com/community-resources/

Oh, except for Ellery's Personal Surveillance System (EPS) which has
four cameras. Ellery, if you want to know whats going on at the shop,
you might try showing up more often.

     Ciao,
     Clif