[EMS Discuss] Office cam is back online

Ellery Weber ellery at elleryweber.com
Tue Jan 21 21:08:18 PST 2014

Just an elaboration, since cliffs addendum is a bit inflammatory:

This past weekend I donated a dvr/camera system to ems. It came with 8
cameras; should be plenty for a new space. Once configured (users,
forwarded ports for external viewing), that info will be passed along (view
only access) and admin access will go to the board.

Questions? Ask myself or James Hukill...

EW