[EMS Discuss] Office cam is back online

Mr. Clif clif at eugeneweb.com
Wed Jan 22 07:46:34 PST 2014

Hi Bob,

I thought about that after I went home, sure that would be a simple
solution. Though when I left I was a bit frustrated about how long it
took to trouble shoot a simple problem like this when the camera just
worked at my house. So I guess at that time, I didn't want to give it
any excuses for breaking again. ;-)

     Clif