[EMS Discuss] Good luck and bravo to EMS 2014...

James Hukill James at Hukill.Net
Fri Jan 24 16:57:01 PST 2014

It comes as a difficult decision that I write this, but I can not continue
on EMS board.  Recent additional obligations have pulled me too thin.  I
have not been able to follow through with my duties and action items as a
board member for EMS and keep other responsibilities balanced in my life.

So again, to make sure I can offer all the clarity I can, I officially
relinquish my position on the board.

I have not quit EMS as a member and will continue to pay dues going forward
as I see so much potential on what EMS is and can be...

Thanks and again good luck!

--James