[EMS Discuss] Current shop layout

Greg Norman normgr00 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 26 16:14:49 PST 2014

I'll try to make it. If I can't I still might drop off some boxes and a magic marker if they can help organised the pick a part stuff.

To facilitate keeping it clean in the future I think labels might help the group. Some on the peg board (like screw driver, wrench...) Shelves could also be labeled not to mention the many power tools in their cases that have no indication what's in the case.

To this end I have ordered some labels from Amazon and am having them delivered directly to the EMS. They arrive the afternoon of Wednesday. They are of the type that you can write on with a sharpie and still erase them to easily relabel shelves and peg board as needed.

Greg