[EMS Discuss] Current shop layout

Sam Foster sam at sneetchworks.com
Sun Jan 26 17:58:36 PST 2014

Its not unusual for there to be limited to no space to sit with a
project on the busier open hack nights. Those tables are vital on those
nights at least. Yes, during the rest of the week they are taking up
space that might be better used, but whatever new configuration you come
up with (I don't think I can be there Weds) lets make sure we don't lose
the ability to accommodate folks for those events.

/Sam