[EMS Discuss] Current shop layout

Greg Norman normgr00 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 26 19:16:32 PST 2014

One idea. A table that a motor hoists into the ceiling with the push of a button? We could run a couple rails or 2x4's under the existing tables and still use them. The Bat Cave doesn't even have that. I was looking at garage door motors at Habitat for Humanity in Florence the other day, $30 and it comes with a 12 foot worm gear/rail and possibly the remote control! Not sure what the torque is but motors can be had.

This could easily be moved to the next location.

Greg