[EMS Discuss] Some tools missing

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Mon Jan 27 09:41:40 PST 2014

Just an FYI the following tools are no longer at the shop:

Air compressor
Drill press
4" metal cut saw (we still have a larger metal cut saw)
10" chop saw
Shop vac
Oxygen acetylene cutting torch

I just wanted to send out an FYI so members don't go down there expecting
to use these tools or spend a bunch of time searching for tools that are no
longer at the shop.

It sounds like Weston and Darrel have the Air compressor, chop saw, and
shop vac replacements covered although I don't know if they are at the shop
yet or not.  If anyone else has one of these tools and would like to lend
it to EMS as a replacement, that would be great!

Thanks,
Rick