[EMS Discuss] Some tools missing

Sam Foster sam at sneetchworks.com
Mon Jan 27 12:16:00 PST 2014

The large drill press is still there - or at least it was on Saturday
evening. The smaller one that was on the bench at the back is that one
that's gone.
I sorely missed a belt or disk sander FWIW that evening. I hope that's
something we'll be able to add to shop soon.
Also, is it just me, or does the bandsaw sound like its running at 2x
speed?
Also also, that large drill press' power switch button is
non-functional. You apparently turn on/off by unplugging it. Could be a
nasty surprise for someone. That being the case, please don't leave the
chuck key in the chuck.

/Sam