[EMS Discuss] Some tools missing

Darrell Perko dperko at efn.org
Mon Jan 27 13:35:45 PST 2014

The switch quit working while I was using the machine last Thursday.  My
sincere apologies for getting distracted and forgetting to hang a sign.
I plan to replace the switch with one of those that you have to lift the
cover to turn on and then you can just slap the cover to turn off in an
emergency.  That can be my project for Tuesday.

-Darrell