[EMS Discuss] Some tools missing

Tom Conlin tomc at cs.uoregon.edu
Mon Jan 27 18:00:11 PST 2014

no worries, just away from computers for a few hours

whichever way it goes is fine
the crappy plastic interlock is a design flaw in my opinion but fixing
it by re-printing the part would be way_kool.  Fixing it by putting a
different switch is what I would have thought to so first.
I am sure it was not broken through wanton abuse so I really don't care
and just want it to be safely available when someone needs it.

For the wood/metal question it will handle both perfectly well, just
takes shifting the vee-belts to get the correct speeds for the
material/hole size .
(but has the option to for slow enough for metal)