[EMS Discuss] Some tools missing

Darrell Perko dperko at efn.org
Mon Jan 27 21:17:58 PST 2014

The good news:  While investigating the mounting of the existing switch,
it fixed itself.  It is now working normally.  However, I'm still
looking for a replacement because it will likely stop working again for
no discernible reason.

The bad news:  I forgot that I had accidentally left with the garage key
when I was at my house last time and I did not remember to take it back
with me this time.  So no chop saw or compressor until I get another
chance to go back up.