[EMS Discuss] post shop cleanup w/photos

Bob Miller kbob at jogger-egg.com
Wed Jan 29 23:06:57 PST 2014

Rick wrote:

6. Both work benches are completely clear of clutter.  These are work
> spaces, designed to perform work on.  When you start a project it should
> already be clean.  When you end a project, if you see a tool laying on the
> bench, that means you left it there.  It's your responsibility to find it a
> home.  There isn't always a perfect place for every tool, so use your best
> judgement but leave the work spaces clean so others can perform work.

The same goes for the two standing tables.  Please leave them 100% empty
when you go home.  We even eliminated the power strip clutter.  (The
folding tables don't store well if they're not empty.)

Thanks, Rick, for organizing the organization. (-:

                                        kbob at jogger-egg.com