[EMS Discuss] Office cam is back online

Bob Miller kbob at jogger-egg.com
Thu Jan 30 09:29:57 PST 2014

Could you send a screenshot of your Zviewer settings?  I am stuck in
"Reconnecting".  Also, which channels are running?

I haven't gotten VLC on Mac to connect either.  Can you tell us what
protocols I should be asking for?  (HTTP, UDP, RTP, other?)

What is the manufacturer/model of the video system?  Maybe I can Google for
some documentation or answers.

Thanks.

                                        kbob at jogger-egg.com