[EMS Discuss] Sponsor the Vacuum Former! (not asking for money)

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Fri Jan 31 08:25:20 PST 2014

TL;DR: I'm asking for the members to sponsor the vacuum former project for
6 months so I don't have to pay a storage fee.  I need 51% of them to say
yes.

I sent out an email about the target range, but I also have a project that
fits within the storage policy and it would be unfair to not follow the
same guidelines.  I've been working on the vacuum former for a long time
(May will be two years actually... time flies).  We took a break over the
holiday season because of vacations, family time, etc.  We are back in full
swing now meeting every Thursday to get this done.  We have to finish the
vacuum pump system (We are about 75% done with that), then do the
electrical, and one or two other small things.  After that we should be
done.

This project takes up enough space that I either have to start paying for
it (~$25 per month) or I need to get at least 51% of the members to agree
to sponsor it for a set period of time.  *So I'm asking the members to
sponsor the project for another 6 months*.  I'm hoping to get it done
sooner of course, but we only have about 2 hours per week in general to
work on this and I want to be realistic.

So what say you, members?  Will you sponsor the project?

Thanks,
Rick