[EMS Discuss] Sponsor the Vacuum Former! (not asking for money)

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Fri Jan 31 09:38:04 PST 2014

For a project plan, can I just say I'll have it done February 29? :P
 Seriously though, here's what I came up with:

- Get vacuum pump system tested, working, completed - February 28
- Build the front control panel - March 31
- Purchase and complete electrical system - May 31
- Mount Platen and build steel 2x2 clamp frame adapter - June 30
- Tweak and test system - July 31

Estimated final completion is July 31 - six months from today.

I think this might be a conservative estimate and I hope that we can
accelerate the timeline.  But knowing how life is, I think this is an
honest guess as to how long things will take.  The electrical system might
end up being costly.  If so, I might have to try and pass the hat again to
see if I can raise more money and things might be delayed depending on how
that goes.  I'm guessing it won't be an issue though.

Rick