[EMS Discuss] [EMS Board] Board Meetings

Weston Turner wstnturner at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 11:44:26 PDT 2014

Yup, I'll be there to facilitate and I'll take notes. This is kind of an important meeting since this upcoming weekend is Mini-Maker Faire, so I'd imagine we'll be primarily talking about that.

Does anyone else have agenda items they want to bring up during the meeting?

Also, I'm going to forward this out to discuss to invite anyone from the group to come in and get on the same page about what our presence at the faire is going to be.

The board meeting is tonight from 7 to 8 at EMS.

Best Regards,
Weston