[EMS Discuss] Truck to borrow for Team LEO's Slingshot, and Other Projects for the Mini Maker Faire

Weston Turner wstnturner at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 21:01:15 PDT 2014

I don't have a truck, but I do have an SUV of sorts (Honda CRV). I think
the it could haul the LEO launcher. I'm available Saturday morning, and
plan to be at the Faire all day, so I think it would work logistically.

I'd also like to know if anyone will volunteer with me to be at the fair
for part or all of the time (10am to 4pm). We are planning to have two or
three tables under our tent top. I'll bring some robotics stuff and a
magnetic electronics set that I picked up at Maker Faire. It'd be great if
someone who knew how to run the 3D printer could work with me to print
stuff during the fair.

Also, Bob, what are the chances that you could make an appearance with your
laser cutter? Of course it doesn't even have to be operational (turning the
laser on while there would be a terrible idea anyway :)).

And Poitr, would you be willing to stop by to show off some of your awesome
areal drone work?

Is anyone else planning on attending and presenting a project at the Faire?

Best Regards,
Weston