[EMS Discuss] Truck to borrow for Team LEO's Slingshot, and Other Projects for the Mini Maker Faire

Liz Phelps lizphelps18 at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 21:39:47 PDT 2014

 Benjamin and Joshua would like to show up with a couple of their projects later in the afternoon. Unfortunately, the EWEB solar car race is happening on the exact same day, and Joshua's science class is participating in that.  Benjamin has a "swing-o-graph" to share, which is interactive, makes drawings, and is quite large. I think Joshua will want to bring his air track, which is also interactive and quite large.
Best,
Liz