[EMS Discuss] Truck to borrow for Team LEO's Slingshot, and Other Projects for the Mini Maker Faire

Rick Osgood rick at eugenemakerspace.com
Wed Jun 4 22:12:16 PDT 2014

I'll be there all day to help out with whatever. I'm trying to get a
project working to bring and show off but I'm not sure if it will be
working by then or not. If not, I'll be available to help with whatever.
Weston, are you planning to bring Kassie's tent from EMS? it's under the
work bench in a large duffle type bag. Also, if you need help setting up I
am definitely available to show up early and stay a bit late to help out
with any of that stuff. Let me know if you need to meet at EMS before hand
to get anything packed up.