[EMS Discuss] Truck to borrow for Team LEO's Slingshot, and Other Projects for the Mini Maker Faire

Weston Turner wstnturner at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 23:35:55 PDT 2014

Taper, Rick! Great, I'm so glad to have help. The noise machine should be
captivating, and Rick's secret project should be motivation enough to get
all of EMS to the faire :). Yes, I'll be bringing the tent top and the EMS
sign, and flyers, and... Anyway, thanks Liz, any time at the faire is just
perfect. A solar car race sounds way cool, so there's nothing unfortunate
about that.

Cord, lets talk off-forum about the details of hauling the LEO slingshot.
I'm happy to provide transportation, even to/from out of the way locations
such as Bob's place :). Or if anyone at EMS with an actual truck wants to
step up, that would be even better. But regardless I think my vehicle can
do it.

Rick, once I figure out timing with hauling the slingshot, I'd be happy to
coordinate bringing the tent and tables from EMS and setting up our space
at the Science Factory with you. In any case, none of these things should
be too difficult or complex, it's just a matter of making a plan.

Thanks!
Weston