[EMS Discuss] Truck to borrow for Team LEO's Slingshot, and Other Projects for the Mini Maker Faire

Marie Slatton-Valle sparkleglitterglow at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 03:06:27 PDT 2014

I'll be there all day as well.  I'm bringing a sewn circuit project for
kids to make and take.  I'll be swinging by EMS to grab the sewing machine
and I'd be happy to grab the tent, tables, etc. if it makes things easier.

I'm also bringing EMS trifold brochures which have membership forms on the
inside flap.  Encourage people to sign up, share the brochure and visit
EMS!!

I'm excited to see the slingshot in action!!!

Marie