[EMS Discuss] Working on Electrical at EMS tonight

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Thu Jun 5 10:43:59 PDT 2014

It went great! It only took around 30 minutes to upgrade the electrical
panel. Then we wired up the power cord to the vacuum former and tested it
out. It worked! The thing puts out a ton of heat. I was actually surprised.
I went and bought a sheet of plastic this morning so we can actually try
vacuforming something. I'm hoping to do the very first run at open hack
night this Friday but I want to make sure Cord and Marie can be there
before I announce it to everyone.

A couple photos here:
http://www.richardosgood.com/blog/vacuum-forming-machine-part-19/