[EMS Discuss] Vacuum Former Update

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Fri Jun 6 14:52:00 PDT 2014

I also wanted to mention that if you are interested in seeing the project
log, I've chronicled almost the entire thing on my website:
http://www.richardosgood.com/blog/works-in-progress/vacuum-forming-machine/

That page has links to each individual blog entry so you can follow the
whole thing through if you like.