[EMS Discuss] Glass Cutting

Sam Foster sam at sneetchworks.com
Fri Jun 13 18:05:51 PDT 2014

I have a couple of glass bits, I think one of them might even be 5mm.
The trick with drilling glass is to take some putty or modeling clay and
make a well around where you are going to drill and put a little oil or
mineral spirits in there.
I'm not going to be at the space until Tuesday though. If you still want
them/it I'll set a reminder to bring them along.

/Sam