[EMS Discuss] Acrylic engraving

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Tue Jun 24 09:32:40 PDT 2014

I'm looking to engrave a sheet of acrylic. I know you can do this with a
laser cutter, and likely a milling machine. The pattern I'm working with is
very intricate so doing it by hand with a Dremel tool is out of the
question for me. I would likely need some kind of CNC machine.

Does anyone have access to a laser or CNC that can help me out? I'd be
willing to pay assuming it's not too expensive. I'm looking for a really
fast turn around time (by Friday...) if possible.