[EMS Discuss] Acrylic engraving

Benjamin Hallert ben at vipmail.com
Tue Jun 24 10:16:25 PDT 2014

Another way to do that if it's too big for Craig's equipment is with my Silhouette diecutter. I think you can use it to cut a vinyl or pattern, 3M 77 glue it or stick it to the acrylic, then sandblast or chemically etch the exposed space.

I haven't actually done this personally, but we can totally give it a shot if you want me to bring it into the shop.
- Ben