[EMS Discuss] Come see the inaugural unveiling of our new vacuum former

Rick Osgood rick at eugenemakerspace.com
Tue Jun 24 14:53:57 PDT 2014

I would say it's about the same. This particular type of plastic had a
shiney side and a more dull side. The vacuum details appeared the same on
either side as far as I could tell. It might depend on the variables
though. For one, this is really thin plastic. Also, you could potentially
heat the plastic more or less which I imagine would affect the detail in
the end result.