[EMS Discuss] Free: TV antenna mast and satellite dish

Bob Miller kbob at jogger-egg.com
Thu Jun 26 12:27:24 PDT 2014

After this week's Supreme Court ruling against Aereo, several of you
must be looking to erect a good antenna for TV reception. (-:

I am giving away a 40 foot antenna mast.  It is steel.  It is in four
10-foot lengths, and it telescopes.  It is free.

I am also giving away a satellite dish.  This is a "big dish" of the
sort that was popular in the 1990s.  It includes a drive mechanism and
a tuner.  Both were known to work in 2001.  The whole mess is free,
but you'll have to come to our house to find it and uninstall it.  I
know where it is to within about 50 feet. (-:

                                        kbob at jogger-egg.com