[EMS Discuss] Staffing "our" booth at the Oregon Country Fair

Mr. Clif clif at eugeneweb.com
Thu Jun 26 21:03:41 PDT 2014

Hi gang,

Ok I seem to have an extra camping pass available. It does cost money
but I will split it with you If you put in like 5ish hours a day for the
three days of the fair, maybe less if someone gives you a break. :-) You
can come and set up your tent pretty much anytime you like and hang out
before the fair starts Which is what the rest of us do. :-) I could
maybe possibly get a second camping pass but I would have to call in
some favors and jump through some hoops.

     Any Takers for the one?
     Ciao,
     Clif