[EMS Discuss] Staffing "our" booth at the Oregon Country Fair

Mr. Clif clif at eugeneweb.com
Fri Jun 27 17:40:47 PDT 2014

Cool!

So this is starting to shape up. Lets see...

Sam can be there for a couple of hours on Saturday
We have Jen who will take one or two day passes on Friday and or
Sunday... Or does she have a camping pass?
Darrell who has a camping pass and will fill in here and there.
Jeff from Albany who will put in like 5 hours a day, even though he is
not a member. He will also bring his robot to show off.
Also Michale will donate some time, and maybe Fabian too.

Does anyone want to help work out a schedule? I believe the Fair Family
news has the performance schedule so you should have enough info to
choose your hours.

Hey Darrell, how many fliers do we have? Do we need to print some more?
Another idea is we could add some new photos to our EMS gallery and have
a running slide show on a laptop.

     Ciao!
     (From Clif out at the fair... :-)