[EMS Discuss] Kickstarter Panel

Mark Danburg-Wyld danburgwyld at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 12:59:23 PST 2014

Mission accomplished! We had a couple of dozen people show up for the talk,
and five very informative panelists. I got several compliments afterwards
from attendees, everyone seems to have enjoyed it and learned a good deal.
Hopefully some of that will turn into additional people visiting the space
in the coming weeks as well.

Special thanks to James and Bob for printing up a bunch of EMS fobs to hand
out, to Clif for AV help, to Darrell for running the video cameras, and
most especially to Craig and Piotr for being on the panel.

We'll be figuring out how to splice the film together and get something to
post on EMS's youtube channel in the near-ish future.

Thanks,
Mark