[EMS Discuss] Kickstarter Panel

Darrell Perko dperko at efn.org
Sun Mar 2 13:47:03 PST 2014

I second that; yes please!  Mine runs into the multiple Gigabytes, so
we'll have to do a physical handoff.  I'll put it on a thumb drive.

Picture quality is very nice and the sound isn't half bad.  Sadly there
is an arbitrary 29 minute limit to video length regardless of room on
the card or quality settings.  So there are three brief breaks while I
reset the video and/or changed the battery.  Sadly, we did not arrange a
signal so the presenters would pause for these.  The angle is pretty
good, however.

-Darrell