[EMS Discuss] Kickstarter Panel

Mark Danburg-Wyld danburgwyld at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 14:01:15 PST 2014

Yikes, yeah - looks like this one is at 3.8 Gigabytes. I'm thinking thumb
drive is a good alternative. Picture is pretty good, sound is a little
soft. I assume, however, that Rick is a magician and will splice them
together at a consistent audible level, and also seamlessly audit out every
time I say "um". ;-)