[EMS Discuss] EMS And Relative Dimensions In Space

Ben Hallert ben at hallert.net
Wed Mar 5 14:18:13 PST 2014

Hi all,

The Board and Committee To Embiggen Our Space (that may not be the official
name, but that's basically what it's for) is looking for information to
help choose our future location.  As part of this, we'd like to get an idea
of where everyone lives or thinks they'll be commuting from most
frequently.

If you would like your location to be taken into consideration in
determining where we'll go next, please visit the following link and click
'Additions' then 'Add Marker - Simple' and follow the instructions to enter
a pushpin.  Be as specific or as general as you want, we're just looking
for general location data to help with planning.

http://bit.ly/1i6zKvp

Thanks!

- Ben