[EMS Discuss] [EMS Committee] [EMS Board] Agenda items, and Wallis walk through

Mark Danburg-Wyld danburgwyld at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 19:23:18 PST 2014

>You folks know your organization and what you want out of it.

You're making at least two assumptions there, Eric. :-)

Can you spell out your offer in a bit more detail, please? As in, what's
the address of the space you've got? Is the space for EMS physically
separated from the space for Swim Left? Would EMS members have access to
your CNC machine as part of the deal? What kind of financial commitment are
you wanting from EMS? That kind of thing...

Personally, I would value a closer-to-town address over a lot of other
considerations. From the talk at CodeChops last week, it seems clear that
most everyone puts a lot of importance on maintaining their independence. I
personally think there's a lot of upside to letting go a little bit. And so
I look forward to hearing more about your offer.

Thanks,
Mark