[EMS Discuss] Cool Geiger counter Project

Greg Norman normgr00 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 22:07:34 PST 2014

As for a network of world environmental data have you heard of Xively? It is a an online database that people make their own environmental sensors connected to the internet and feed the data to Xively. You are free to access all the data for your own purposes. I'm sure they have radiation data. It has expanded to the "internet of things" but it started out as environmental sensors connected to the internet where the sensors were home brew projects made by Makers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xively

https://xively.com/

Greg