[EMS Discuss] Todays Space committee meeting, No on Wallis, possibly yes on the Wit.

Mr. Clif clif at eugeneweb.com
Sat Mar 8 16:48:32 PST 2014

Here is a quick report from todays Space committee meeting.

1) The people there voted to make an attached apartment a deal breaker
in all cases, thus ruling out the Wallis space and others like it such
as 1010 Grant. I personally thought that it should be just a minor plus
or minus. So unless there are any strong objections I will let the
Realtor know that we are passing on the Wallis space.

2) We came to a good agreement on what our requirements would be for a
space which are mostly reflected in the link quoted below.

3) Most of the group is very interested in Eric's offer of sharing the
Wit space with us. Even though it pretty clearly doesn't satisfy our
space requirements, and there are a lot of "details" to be worked out. I
would go along with that but I have my reservations. This is similar to
how the process started out with Ferti labs.

     Clif