[EMS Discuss] lulzbot 3D printer giveaway

Mark Danburg-Wyld danburgwyld at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 10:16:56 PDT 2014

The application is really really simple. The main thing is documentation
that we're up to some good: they state "Links to git repositories, wiki
pages, or photo documentation are examples of acceptable documentation." So

I'll plan on submitting it tomorrow evening - if anyone else has a
website/github/whatever about stuff you've done that helps show that our
members are legitimately doing cool stuff for the sake of making the world
more interesting, shoot me a URL. Thanks!