[EMS Discuss] Some gifted new logos for EMS

Mark Danburg-Wyld danburgwyld at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 11:21:43 PDT 2014

I like how they combined the symbols into one in the top left portion, with
the expanded "e-gear-box" "eugene maker space" version in the bottom left.
Personally wouldn't say change our current logo for any of these, mainly
because I like the slightly askew "e" in the current logo. But one with
that e inside a gear inside the box shape would be a nice addition...

Was that just something they were playing around with and sent you, or had
you requested it?

Thanks,