[EMS Discuss] Some gifted new logos for EMS

Mr. Clif clif at eugeneweb.com
Mon Mar 10 11:38:18 PDT 2014

I didn't request it. At one board meeting a while ago Jher joined us and
part of the conversation was about out reach and brand identification.
As an exampel he mentioned that he thought our logo could use some work,
and that he would like to contribute to that. So many weeks later here
is the result. He had many good ideas about how to do better outreach
and attract more members. Some of which were part of our recent shop
cleanup.

     Clif