[EMS Discuss] Kickstarter Video Online

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Tue Mar 11 15:28:55 PDT 2014

I took Mark and Darrell's footage and edited them together into a single a
video and put it on YouTube.  I made minimal edits.  Mostly I just removed
a small section at the beginning where the microphone wasn't working
properly and no one was actually saying anything.  Right at the end one of
Mark's questions got cut off.  This is just because neither video actually
recorded that moment.  I'm guessing he just asked them for his final
thoughts but maybe if he remembers he can fill in the blank.

Anyway, here is the video in case you missed the event!  Thanks again Mark
for making it happen and thanks to any panelists who may receive this
message.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6cQIZjJXn8