[EMS Discuss] Fwd: [EMS Board] Special Tooling Offer

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Mon Mar 17 11:49:07 PDT 2014

This came into the Board email last week and seemed spammy at first.
 However, it seems like it's a legitimate offer and I wanted to forward it
on so EMS members can take advantage if there's anything they need/want.
 Are there any parts we can use for the lathe/mill that we can get from
this guy cheap?

Rick