[EMS Discuss] Fwd: [EMS Board] Special Tooling Offer

Pat/Juke/Whatever... chefjuke at chefjuke.com
Mon Mar 17 22:04:20 PDT 2014

FWIW, this is almost verbatim to an email sent to the Home Machinist forum in December last year.  Looks to be the same price sheet

Hello Everyone,
My name is Kris and I work for Brooke Cutting Tools USA.
We ended our line of Jewelers and slitting saws and instead of just dumping them I convinced the owner to let me offer them to the board members here at a great price.
Here is a list of the saws, the retail price and the qty that we have available.
I'm also adding a link to the pdf file in my dropbox  <https://www.dropbox.com/s/7023eb6l9eswg1t/SAW%20LIST%20pdf.pdf> https://www.dropbox.com/s/7023eb6l9eswg1t/SAW%20LIST%20pdf.pdf
so if there are any problems please let me know.
Here is the best part. discount the retail price 70% and that is your price. This will last as long as the saws do.
We ship UPS so the standard shipping rates apply. You can call our office to order what you'd like we do accept credit cards.

BTW we also sell End mills, Drills, Taps, and Metal cutting Cold Saw blades

-Chef Juke

www.chefjuke.com

"EVERYbody eats when they come to MY house!"