[EMS Discuss] Conductive ink indiegogo campaign

Sam Foster sam at sneetchworks.com
Thu Mar 20 09:14:47 PDT 2014

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/conductive-ink
https://www.youtube.com/user/RobertMurraySmith

One of my favorite researchers and youtubers is doing a indiegogo
campaign to fund taking his graphene research to the next level. He's
already producing a water-soluble graphene ink (as well as other
graphits and graphene products) and has a series of videos about its
uses (as well as videos on how to make it all using
kitchen/hardware-store tech). The perks look reasonable - basically you
get the ink and his ebook at discount. I love this kind of
outside-the-institutions research, he takes a much straighter line from
problem to solution. If you are interested in this kind of stuff - he's
showing desalination, graphene-based batteries, drawn circuits and other
ideas - please consider supporting his campaign and forwarding along to
others.

Thanks,
/Sam