[EMS Discuss] Anyone have a PVC pipe scrap?

Greg Norman normgr00 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 14:36:20 PDT 2014

BRING didn't have what I needed. Just left there. PVC works better for food. My potato gun is ABS or I'd cut it up.

If anyone wants my potato gun they can have it. Including the fuel which is the real thing of value. I have some carbide for fuel (makes acetaline). It's so powerful it shoots mashed potato.

Greg