[EMS Discuss] radio between arduinos?

Ellery Weber ellery at elleryweber.com
Thu Mar 27 15:26:48 PDT 2014

Adafruit has them for around 20$ each - not sure what your price range is...

http://www.adafruit.com/products/128

This one automatically creates a serial link when 2 are within range of
each other.

might want to think about getting the adapter kit as well (
http://www.adafruit.com/products/126), since the pins have a 2mm spacing
instead of a .1" (like breadboards take)

--- Ellery Weber